Our preschoolers come to school ready for fun and that’s just what happens. They dive right into building in the blocks with farm animals, exploring in the giant, clear water table with pouring and filling colored waters, tasting different colors of apples and making real applesauce, and finger painting with colors that magically turn to new colors (red & yellow = ?).
The philosophy believes strongly in the children discovering information through active participation. They become motivated and curious learners, asking questions, analyzing ideas and making decisions.
Children are working on gaining social skills and communicating with others. A mutual sense of respect and trust exists between kids and teachers creating a very kind atmosphere………and isn’t that how it should be?
Class Days and Times for the Preschool Class
- Monday through Friday from 9am – 1pm
- Two, Three, and Four Day Classes are offered
- Child must be 3 by August 1st
- 16 children per day; 2 qualified teachers and 1 to 3 parents
- Snack provided, children bring own lunch
- Children are not required to be toilet trained to be accepted
- We are a Peanut-free and Tree-Nut Free environment
- Tuition is based on one set fee divided into 9 monthly payments.
- The annual registration fee for each classroom covers: registration, materials, snack and “field trips”.
It is highly recommended all interested families fill-out an enrollment application as early as possible to be placed on our waiting list for future enrollment. One of these forms can be found under the Forms tab at the top of the page.
No fee is required to be placed on our wait list. Once a family is enrolled at Child Priority, a child is guaranteed a spot into the next years classroom.