Starting school is such a special and important time for our Juniors’. Their first experience sets a precedence of how they will feel about school for all the years to come.
Our goal is to provide a fun, exciting and safe environment for children to explore, learn, socialize and adapt to their new surroundings. The Juniors’ classroom will begin with very familiar curriculum so kids will feel very comfortable in what may be their first experience away from mom.
As the year progresses, the curriculum will become more challenging and enriched with fun activities and skills for their development. We will offer at least 4-5 different areas for kids to choose from each day, always offering lots of art, blocks, dramatic play and water fun.
Class Days and Times for the Juniors Class
- Tuesday & Thursday from 9:00am – 11:00am
- Wednesday & Friday from 9:00am – 11:00am
Main Highlights of the Junior Class
- Snack provided, no lunch
- Eight children per day, one qualified teacher, and one parent
- Child must turn 2½ by September 15 for enrollment
- Child must turn 3 between August 1 and March 1
- Children may enroll as they turn 2½ during the school year if openings exist. Our licensing begins at 2½ years old.
- Children are not required to be toilet trained to be accepted
- We are a Peanut-free and Tree-Nut Free environment
Tuition & Fees for the Juniors Class
- Tuition is based on one set fee divided into 9 monthly payments.
- The annual registration fee for each classroom covers: registration, materials and snack.
It is highly recommended all interested families fill-out an enrollment application as early as possible to be placed on our waiting list for future enrollment. One of these forms can be found under the Forms tab at the top of the page.
No fee is required to be placed on our wait list. Once a family is enrolled at Child Priority, a child is guaranteed a spot into the next years classroom.